Up to £1 per annum
over 1 year ago
Security Risk and Assurance Consultant - Basingstoke
DV/ SC Cleared - Permanent
What's in it for the Cyber Security Consultant (Security Risk and Assurance)?
* Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
* Excellent Salary
* Up-to 15% bonus
* 10% Pension
* Company Car/allowance
* Family Medical
* Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
* Excellent Career Development opportunities
* You will be working within industry leading teams and people
About the Role
Our business is rapidly evolving and we are seeking proficient, experienced individuals from a Security Risk Management and Assurance background to join our rapidly growing Cyber Security Team. We have a number of exciting roles working with private, Government, and Defence customers in developing their IT services.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is proficient in cyber security and information security.
You will need to be versatile and equally comfortable working within a bid team providing a response in support of a new business opportunity or working within a team supporting an established project.
- Proven knowledge and experienced in (or some) of the following:
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance Risk Management, being fully proficient in performing Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
- Production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets (RMADS)
- Performing Security Risk Assessments, in particular knowledge of HMG IS1&2, NIST SP800-37 and CIS RAM
- Security Architectures
- Proven record of developing and maintaining security policies, processes and procedures