£600 - £715 per day
about 1 month ago
Security Engineer/Content Delivery Specialist x3
+ Role Type: Contract
+ Contract length: 6 Months +
+ Fully Remote
+ Day Rate: £600 - £715
+ Must hold SC
+ IR35 Scope: Inside IR35
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities
- I am an expert user of the CSP platform or managed SIEM capability.
- I will ensure that I support the TDM in delivering the use cases for a customer. In doing that, I will establish the use case requirements with the customer and ensure that we have an agreed set of inputs and outputs for each use case which are physically possible to deliver.
- I will support the Technical Delivery Managers in reporting process of the use cases.
- I will support the Quality manager in terms of proving successful delivery of the use cases.
- I am supportive of the development of the Cyber Security Apprentices in terms of their technical and professional prowess.
Skills required for the job:
1 CSP deployment suite
2 2 Complete understanding of the ITIL (and other security industry) standards for threat identification
- 1 of Qradar, Splunk and MS Sentinel
- Data Lake
- Case and incident management
- Platform health and monitoring
- Connected leaders behaviours
- Working with the customer to help them achieve their security capability.
- Takes the use case stories out of the advanced services team and uses the TAF to ensure the requirements are fully captured from the customer.
- Responsible for designing against requirements and delivering Stage 2 of the CSP platform delivery or the ingest and rule phase of a SIEM delivery.
Experience you would be expected to have
- Building relations across multiple work streams
- Solution design (preferred)
- Working with customers, internal & external
- Coaching & leading others