CDI - 1174287_1653383211
£75000 - £80000 per annum + 15% bonus, £6k car and 10% DV bonus
10 months ago
Job title: Security Lead
Salary: £75k - £80k plus 15% bonus, £6k car allowance and 10% DV bonus
This role requires DV security clearance
I am recruiting a Security lead for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. I am looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is proficient in cyber security. You will have experience of working within the MOD or with a Government environment and have current working knowledge of current industry standards and industry best practice. An understanding of the Government Classification Scheme which is essential for this role. You will need to be versatile and equally comfortable working within a bid team providing a response in support of a new business opportunity or working within a team supporting an established project.
- Proven knowledge and experienced in many of the following:
- Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing Security IT Architectures
- Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
- Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS):
SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Access Controls Models
- Public and Private Key Encryption
- Authentication Techniques
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
Knowledge of the following Security Architectural Frameworks:
- *Cyber Essentials Technical Assessor
- *TOGAF, MODAF, SABSA
- *MOD Security Standards and Policies, JSP440, JSP604
- *NCSC Cyber Essentials
- *UK Government Security Policy Framework
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
- Customer facing with the ability to speak to the customer confidently and authoritatively about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
- Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK) and CREST, providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
- Knowledge and experience of the SOA lifecycle and specifically assurance and security governance.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829