£70000 - £80000 per annum
10 months ago
Security Solutions Architect
Reading or Bristol
Salary: up to £75,000pa
Business needs car
Pension - matching based on contribution level
Annual Leave - 25 -30 days (+ public hols)
This role is about solving our defence customer's most complex technological challenges by creating innovative digital solutions. You will transform the way that they can do business in achieving their vision. You will also be providing key technology design and implementation ownership and expertise throughout all stages of the security solutions design engagement life cycle.
Security Architect - responsibilities
* Take the authoritative lead on building the right solution for customers of single or multiple technology towers from customer requirements.
* Provide end-to-end technological solution governance, leadership, accountability and ownership for technology tower(s) throughout the pre-sales and delivery life cycle.
* Define and create technical statement of requirements for internal/external professional services relating to specific engagement.
* Develop and manage customer relationships
Deliver a unique outstanding customer experience, relating to technology tower(s) engagement
Security Architect - experience
* UK SC clearance is required.
* Comprehensive knowledge of information systems and technology architectures disciplines (Cisco / Juniper / Ribbon) and unified communications (Cisco / Avaya)
* Experienced in industry architecture methodologies & languages (TOGAF, MODAF, ArchiMate, ITIL, BPNM, UML and Microsoft Visio).
* Experienced in responding to and creating public sector propositions and bid proposals based on customer requirements (OJEU, PPQ, ISOS, ISDS, ISFT, ITN, ITT).