£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Security Systems Administrator
Up to £30,000
Based in Denham, Uxbridge
An exciting opportunity to join a leading aerospace engineering organisation as a Security Systems Administrator in the Facilities Management department.
In this role, you will be responsible for protecting the safety and security of the company's building, assets, personnel and visitors in accordance with industry standards and legislative/contractual obligations. You will also be responsible for ongoing administration of company Staff Security profiles.
Areas of Responsibility
- Creation of access control security profiles for new starter Employees, Fixed-Term Contractors, Consultants and Students, as directed by HR and the Head of Facilities Management using the Company's door access control software program.
- Creation of photographic identify & access control for new starter Employees, Fixed-Term Contractors, Consultants and Students and issue of replacement badges which have been damaged, lost or stolen.
- Ongoing management of staff security profiles and amendment of access privileges into controlled and restricted areas as directed by the Head of Facilities Management.
- Removal of staff security profiles for 'leavers' as directed by Human Resources.
- Undertake daily security equipment operational status checks and report all faults and failures of as soon as they occur to the relevant service and maintenance contractor in order to facilities immediate repair or replacement. Maintain accurate records of all system faults.
- Ensure that all audit logs, reports and records are compiled accurately and promptly, covering all activities involving the use of electronic security systems.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload in a complex, fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Operation of C-Cure door access control software system.
- Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook etc.)
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.