£25,000 - £28,000
A global leading engineering organisation are now looking for a Senior Administrator, this is a vital role for the company as you will be supporting quality activity, progressing audit findings and making improvements to ensure completion within the Test operations team. They are looking for a skilled Administrator that has had experience with quality administration, coordination and good communication/organisation skills.
This is a very exciting time to join this business as they are going through real big change at the moment and growing in the company with a lot of progression opportunities.
Senior Administrator - Duties and Responsibilities - Hampshire:
- Supporting internal / external audits by collating, reporting and maintaining records of non-compliances.
- Informing and supporting the relevant departmental managers in clearing non-compliances and communicating with accrediting authorities.
- Maintain review status of Health & Safety documentation, Risk Assessments / COSHH / Safe Systems of Work.
- Assist the Supervisory team with clearing down calibration non-compliances and ensuring they deliver equipment to calibration as scheduled.
- Monitoring and progressing expiring competences with the relevant Line Managers.
- Support technical projects and development.
- Commissioning and de-commissioning test equipment.
Senior Administrator - Essential Criteria - Hampshire:
- Previous administrative experience in a technical or engineering environment
- Microsoft Office Skills with an ability to use bespoke systems and IT packages quickly and efficiently
- Pro-active, with a commitment to getting the work done
- Ability to communicate at all levels with customers and colleagues
- Enthusiastic, with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
If you are interested in joining, this renowned successful company and wish to find out more please 'APPLY NOW'