over 2 years ago
Senior Architect/ Associate with Conservation experience required to join a great team in Cambridge.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join a to AJ100 practice renowned for their excellence in architecture and heritage/conservation sectors
The successful candidate will be able to give evidence, have keen attention to detail and high quality examples of work which will need to be submitted upon application.
You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, have a willingness to learn and understanding of conservation and heritage buildings
The below experience is required:
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Have good working knowledge of current UK building construction and regulations.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn BIM.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy and report writing skills.
- Well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects.
- Conservation accredited with the RIBA/AABC or RICS desirable.
- Experience or enthusiasm for contributing to Business Development and work generation.
This really is a superb opportunity to work with one of the top AJ100 Practices on a multitude of projects