about 2 years ago
Senior Technician required to join an AJ100 practice renowned for excellence in architecture and heritage/conservation in Norwich.
You will need to give evidence, have keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work submitted on application.
You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of Hertiage and Conservation projects
In the role you will work alongside the Norwich team and assist the leadership team with effectively managing and delivery on projects.
Your role will include:
- Advising Architects at RIBA Stages 1, 2 and 3 in development of architectural designs.
- Leading a support team of technical staff, and occasionally recently qualified Architects and Assistant Architects, through RIBA Stage 4 and into Stage 5.
- Evaluating materials and products for durability and whole life properties.
- Liaising directly with Heritage Consultants, Ecologist, Principal Designer, MEP Engineer and Structural Engineer to coordinate design of Works Packages.
Below experience in all applications submitted:
- Must be proficient in Revit and BIM.
- Have good working knowledge of current UK building construction and regulations.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy and report writing skills.
- An appetite for business development via local and national networking, repeat business and practice wide campaigns.