A creative Senior Bid Coordinator with a passion for architecture is required to join a leading Architecture practices Marketing team in London.
Responsibilities include the Project Management of bids and taking ownership to maximise the bids success. You will be working in synergy with the Marketing Manager to implement a strategy to manage the submissions of bids.
This is a fast-paced full-time role which requires the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines so excellent time management is essential. It also requires an excellent all-round understanding of business challenges, processes and marketing opportunities to be able to work on various different bids with different requirements, managing the key stakeholders from Architect to Partner to ensure you are able to meet the bid needs.
If you are passionate about architecture, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills, this role will allow you to work within a successful architecture practice using your creative skills to deliver quality bid submissions.
Your role will include:
- Managing the Submissions Inbox.
- Reporting to the board daily on wins and losses and formulating strategies to help win new projects across a range of sectors.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to produce proposals and presentation materials.
- Overseeing the end to end bid process and ensuring the bid procedures are followed correctly.
- Producing quality bid submissions, reviewing information that is provided for bids to ensure consistency and accuracy, excellent proof reading skills are essential.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Excellent InDesign skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with dealing with people of all levels and ability to adjust your communication style to manage your stakeholders.
- Experience dealing with multi-million pound bids.
- Graphic design skills.
- Experience using portals such as Due North, Pro-contract, Intend.
- Experience working in the architectural/construction industry.
Get in touch if you are looking to take your career to the next level in a creative and exciting Industry