£40000 - £50000 per annum + significant benefits package
4 months ago
Senior BMS Controls Engineer - Projects
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a highly experienced Senior BMS Controls engineer, undertaking duties often associated with both a BMS Commissioning engineer and a BMS Project Engineer
Covering predominantly within London and the South East you will be highly knowledgeable and skilled on Building Management Systems including networking, writing and integration with 3rd party systems, HVAC and associated plant.
You will be tasked with delivery of BMS control systems on a variety of projects in commercial, industrial, educational and healthcare settings.
* Commission and fault-find building management system control strategies and supervisor software
* Interrogation and modification of software
* Sound knowledge of HVAC Principals of operation
* Undertake third party integration and prove operation
* Test/Fault-find, modify or repair Control panel or field wiring, devices and equipment
* Whilst the company has an in-house teams dedicated to design and the production of software and graphics, you should ideally be independently competent where needed in design of small projects writing your own software.
Often taking a Lead role on projects (with the full support of the Project Manager) you may also often be the sole representative of the company on site and so must also be have excellent communication skills both written and oral, and be able to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers alike.
You will have:
* Relevant electrical qualifications
* Formal Trend and/or Tridium training courses
* ECS / CSCS card with relevant skills grading
* Ideally hold SSSTS or SMSTS
* A strong history of working with BMS systems.
* Strong understanding of BMS controls theory
* Strong understanding of HVAC and associate plant
* Excellent knowledge of Trend / Tridium products and systems
* Excellent communication skills
* Experienced in a customer facing role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, ongoing training and excellent career prospects in a growing company.