£450 - £460 per day
2 months ago
Senior Business Analyst - Business Readiness
Location: Bristol - (Some travel to London and Hatfield)
Rate: £460 per day (inside ir35)
Remote working: 2/3 days a week
Why this role matters:
BT has an exciting new career opportunity for an accomplished Senior Business Readiness Analyst to be based in Bristol working with our Technology service operations business unit and the Emergency Services Network (ESN) Programme.
As part of your role, you will a key part in ensuring the Technology Teams are able to support programme deliveries in life.
You will be expected to support projects in the handover to BAU. Plus, perform analysis on highlighted gaps in current operations. This will involve understanding the As Is and defining the To Be, by way of, requirements gathering, scoping, gap analysis, process definition, system and people improvements. Target Operating Model definition and Communications, training, and awareness improvements.
As part of your role, you will take responsibility for:
- Working with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current and future InLife operations
- Risk assessment of gaps to enable stakeholder prioritisation.
- Investigative work to determine business requirements to address gaps
- As Is and To Be Process definition, with supporting Business Case for change
- Resource modelling activity, including capacity planning
- Working with Change Agents to embed change in line with Quality requirements
- Success Criteria Definition and monitoring
- Ability to understand the Contractual requirements associated with InLife and work with stakeholders to make them aware of requirements
In addition, the role will be required to ensure effective handover of Technology deliveries into BAU, by supporting Project Managers in operational readiness gating activities.
Work with stakeholders to ensure that gaps are understood and solutions are fit for purpose and meet their requirements; are cost effective and maintain or improve customer experience / operational performance / meet contractual obligations.
Comfortable in challenging / disrupting to ensure Projects add value and adhere to the Business strategies.
- Mobile networks experience
- Business Readiness experience
- Expensive expertise in breaking down problems, creating options and assessing feasibility.
- Process definition.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple deliverables.