£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Bens
about 1 month ago
Senior Commissioning Engineer - Mechanical
Salary £35k - £45k
Range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
As the Senior Mechnical Commissioning Engineer, you will be joining an exciting and growing team supporting the national nuclear defence sector, delivering nuclear powered submarines, commissioning up and coming as well as future technologies for one of the most technically challenging projects in England.
The Senior Mechanical Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Supervising, where applicable, and safely performing commissioning activities to deliver a Nuclear Submarine.
- Being responsible for Health Safety and Environmental behaviours and to demonstrate particular HS&E leadership at the coal face
- Producing and reviewing section specific test documentation
- Communicating well and being able to work with all levels of the business & external customers
- Representing the Company internally and externally as required by contractual requirements
- Working away from site and/or sea trials
- Being flexible for shift work
What is on offer?
Senior Mechanical Commissioning Engineers are entitled to company benefits including:
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Incentive plans
- Flexible working
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual incentive
Experience and qualifications required:
To apply for the role as the Senior Mechanical Commissioning Engineer you will need to have the following:
- HNC or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering field, or comparable experience in a Mechanical engineering role
- Previous Test and Commissioning experience within mechanical systems or alternatively experience of the setting to work of mechanical systems
- Awareness of, experience with, authorised documentation, or test standards
- Competent with basic Microsoft IT packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Planning or working towards professional registration - further personal development options available when eligibility criteria met
What happens next?
To begin your application, click the "APPLY NOW" button for your CV to be sent to a CBSbutler representative.