CDI - 1173501_1642177264
£50000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Job Role: Senior Consultant - Transformation & Organisational Change
Role type: Full time permanent
Location: UK flexible
Security Clearance Level: The successful candidate will be required to go through an SC clearance
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
A client of mine is recruiting a Senior Consultant for their Transformation and Organisational Change (TOC) which works with Government clients across the UK. TOC Practice Consultants are highly sought after across the Government Sector. Their Senior Consultants lead and deliver roles in a wide range of exciting projects, giving you varied consulting roles and opportunities across the business. The network and environment on offer is primed for you to develop your consulting career.
- Experience working with Central Government Client(s)
- At least two years consulting experience
- A background of delivering digital transformation projects within the Public Sector
- You will be comfortable leading small to medium sized projects or workstreams within a larger programme of work.
- You will be a hands-on consultant, engaging with clients and doing the doing. The role may involve management of project teams of varying in size.
Alongside your core consultancy skills, you will bring capability and passion in one of the following areas:
- Digital Transformation Leadership (i.e. delivery of Product Owner, Delivery Manager, Project Management roles)
- Target Operating Model and Organisational Design
- Business Change
It would be great if you had:
- Experience and/or knowledge of Digital Identity, Estates, Inspections or Public Digital Services
- Experience working with Ministry of Justice (MoJ), DEFRA or Transport Agencies
Our client offers flexible working environments both in terms or your working pattern and work location. In your new role, you will combine working regularly from home, client sites and collaborate with your team approx. twice monthly at your Contractual Hub Office (London, Manchester or Edinburgh). Sites are influenced by the role and may change with assignments, projects or activities. Travel and expenses will be reimbursed where a site you are travelling to is outside of a ten-mile radius of your contractual hub office.
Our client supports different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you're interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.