West Sussex, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum
12 days ago
Senior Control Systems Engineer
Based in West Sussex with hybrid remote working
Paying up to £65,000
We are recruiting for a Senior Control Systems Engineer on behalf of my client who is a market leader in designing and manufacturing complex electro-mechanical products for the Defence industry especially for the Aerospace and Marine sector.
This role is a urgent requirement for my client and they need an experienced control systems engineer to be a lead in the control systems department. My client has an exciting development project that they are working on at the moment and they need a control systems expert to combine theoretical expertise and hands on experience to deliver the project lifecycle from requirements analysis to system development.
Responsibilities - Senior Control Systems Engineer - West Sussex
- Capture, analyse and manage the systems requirements
- Develop a control systems solution for complex target tracking system
- Analyse the subsystem requirements regarding sensors, motor performance and image processing.
- Plan and execute the system verification/validation
- Plan and execute system integration plan with risk management
- Support implementation for the control system in the final stages.
Key Skills/Experience - Senior Control Systems Engineer - West Sussex
- Strong experience in capturing and analysing the system requirements
- Good understanding of motor design and the performance parameters
- Has experience of PID control loops
- Understanding of modelling of control systems in Simulink
- Experience with Systems integration and test planning experience
- Confident in writing technical documents and presenting in front of stakeholders
- Leadership qualities
'Apply now' as this is a URGENT requirement for my client!