£50000 - £75000 per month + Excellent Bens
almost 2 years ago
Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security; Defence; Information Security; Info Security; InfoSec
CISSP; IISP; BCS; JSP440; MOD
£50,000 - £75,000 + excellent bens.
Remote role (Also could be office based - locations UK wide, Bristol; Cheltenham; London; Birmingham; Portsmouth; Manchester)
We are one of the world's leading design, engineering and project management consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical projects. Protecting the security of our home and of our citizens abroad is one of government's highest priorities. Our role as a trusted advisor allows us to offer rewarding careers to people who want to enhance their skills and build on their experience in this dynamic sector.
Are you ready to take up a vital role in shaping some of our exciting projects? How about joining our talented team, where everyone has a voice, and together we face our clients' problems head-on. It's a diverse and inclusive work environment where world-class talent knows no distinctions.
- Provide Cyber Security advice and guidance for clients in 'business as usual', technical refresh and new project environments.
- Be able to apply technical knowledge, with creative and innovative thinking in a broad range of complex and non-routine contexts.
- Identify and establish good security governance to meet client business requirements.
- Perform Cyber Security risk assessments and determine the most cost-effective deployment of security controls and solutions in line with the business risk appetite to protect information assets from loss misuse, leakage or corruption.
- Create client Cyber Awareness policies and procedures to meet corporate and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Build successful working relationships with team members, key customers and stakeholders that improves the value of the security services being performed.
What you can bring?
- Experience of delivering technical Cyber Security consultancy in multi-disciplined environments.
- Experience of developing Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), including risk assessments/management and the deployment of appropriate controls.
- An excellent communicator, verbal (active listener) and written (able to write concisely).
- Ability to articulate and pitch Cyber Security advice both at a technical and non-technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently, successfully balancing business and client priorities.
- Ability to provide high-quality work under pressure that delivers security outcomes to tight deadlines and manage client stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work both effectively individually and within a team in a multi-discipline environment and in a matrix organisation.
- A wide awareness of Cyber Security across Government and Industry to include; HMG Information.
- Assurance Policies, Standards and Guidelines, including the Security Policy Framework, the CESG IA Portfolio and JSP440 (plus other standard MoD IA methods.
- CESG Certified Professional (Security and Information Risk Advisor or Security Architect).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent.
- Associate/Full Membership of recognised security professional body such as the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) or the BCS.
- A keen interest in the latest technology with a focus on security technologies.
- Ambition to work in a challenging and rewarding role that provides real benefit to clients.
- An interest in maintaining and enhancing technical and consultancy skills.
- Experience within programme and project environments.