Senior Designer required to join an award-winning hospitality, retail interior design studio based in West London.
The studio specialises in hospitality, F & B, luxury retail design where they have won many awards for their work with prestigious clients in the luxury brand sectors.
You will need to have in depth interior knowledge within mentioned sectors along with FF&E skills for this position and 9+ years' experience in the high-end hospitality design industry
Key requirements for the role of Senior Designer:
- Senior Designer / Design Manager
- 9+ Years of Experience in the hospitality/ retail design sector
- Capability of leading projects from concept through to completion
- Client facing & highly motivated
- An excellent understanding of hospitality and retail brand awareness
- Experience in FF&E, sourcing, coordination and scheduling, detailed drawing packages (AutoCAD)
- Able to represent the studio and contribute to our high professional standards and reputation
- Good Project Management skills
- Fresh ideas and Lots of enthusiasm
In return you will be joining a fabulous studio working on amazing projects within the retail, hospitality sectors on an international scale and be rewarded with some a vast array of perks and benefits