Senior Designer required to join an award-winning branding and interior design studio based in West London.
The studio specialises in hospitality, F & B design, and have been responsible for some of the most significant hospitality bars, restaurants, hotels and cinemas projects.
You will need to have in depth hospitality interior knowledge within the F&B sector for this position and be able to present a portfolio upon application
Key requirements for the role of Senior Designer:
- Enthusiastic, ambitious & meticulous Interior Designer/Interior Architect
- 5+ Years of Experience in the hospitality design sector
- Capability of leading projects from concept through to completion
- Client facing & highly motivated
- An excellent understanding of the restaurant market and brand awareness
- Experience in FF&E, sourcing, coordination and scheduling, detailed drawing packages (Vectorworks)
- Able to represent the studio and contribute to our high professional standards and reputation
- Good Project Management skills
- Fresh ideas and Lots of enthusiasm
In return you will be joining a superb studio working on some fantastic brands within the hospitality sector on an international scale.