Senior Domain Architect
Are you a lead Solutions Architect looking to join a dynamic bid team? Can you design/ provide better, faster, more effective solutions by building upon your existing knowledge and ability. Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers. We want architects to join the team to win and deliver our new business.
We are looking for a lead Solutions Architect to working in close partnership with our Sales teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions to a range of clients. Reporting into the Bid Team Lead, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of technical proposals, ensuring they are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the proposal lifecycle managing 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
Our Client has been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don't meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
- Proven track record of delivering commercially acceptable technical proposals
- Proven track record of leading the definition of a range of customers overall IT Architecture
- Significant involvement in the setting of and driving though of new IT strategies and architectures
- Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Significant involvement in the design and delivery of large complex solutions
- A detailed knowledge of a range of Design Methodologies and their implementation