Up to £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A global leading engineering consultancy now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join their electrical safety team. You will be responsible for helping clients to achieve CE marking, global market access and product compliance for a range of electrical devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out electrical safety testing and design assessments.
- Identification of compliance requirements and strategies.
- Conducting factory inspections.
- Compilation of test summaries and reports in support of testing and certification activities.
- Conducting peer reviews of documentation and reports.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic engineering.
- Electrical safety testing experience, with knowledge of electrical safety standards such as IEC / EN 60950-1, 60065, 62368, 61010-1, 60335-1, and test laboratory quality and operating procedures.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of electrical/electronic circuits.
- IT skills using MS office suite of programs.