£55000 - £65000 per annum + Relocation Allowance
8 months ago
Senior Electronics Engineer
+ Northampton based role
+ World leading Electronics company
+ Salary negotiable between £55,000 to £65,000 + bonus and share options
+ Fantastic benefits package & relocation assistance
Senior Electronics Engineer:
Develop and support custom electronics solutions to enable manufacturing and test of electro-optical components. The focus is on the design (hardware and firmware) of data acquisition electronics used by the Software Test team to deploy test systems in operations and R&D.
Design, procure and maintain custom instrumentation for the test of optoelectronic devices used across several manufacturing stages from chip, chip-on-carrier, gold-box and module.
Design and document custom electronics hardware (PCBAs) to enable test, alignment, calibration, burn-in and other manufacturing stages in a cleanroom environment.
This is a mix of analogue (source-measure circuits) and digital (control) electronics used to drive and measure the performance of electro-optical components.
- PCB design experience both schematic and layout
- Experience working with any major PCB design software (Mentor, Altium, Cadence)
- Previous work with 6 layers and above, preferably large complex boards
- Experience writing firmware for STM32 or other ARM based microcontrollers
- Embedded systems programming in C
- Experience writing drivers for SPI and I2C peripherals
- knowledge of analog circuits
- Some experience working with opamp circuitry, conditioning, DACs and ADC
- Some experience using simulation tools (spice simulation)
Relocation package, Private Healthcare, Holiday Purchase, Pension contributions matched + 3%, income protection
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth