Up to £45000 per annum + excellent benefits package
about 2 years ago
A global leading certification company are now looking for an experienced EMC Engineer to join their growing company. You will work as part of a team of EMC specialists and contribute to the provision of a comprehensive EMC testing services to a wide range of industry sectors.
What you will be doing?
- EMC testing in both screened enclosure and in-situ environments.
- Electronic logbook keeping and data collation.
- Test plan (where required) and report writing.
- Test equipment / method development and evaluation.
- Test procedure generation including provision of photos and measurement uncertainty calculations.
- Provide assistance to customers during failure phase of their EMC test programme and general consultancy prior to start of job.
Who we are looking for?
- An HNC (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in an engineering environment with a bias towards EMC, Electrical or RF.
- Self driven with a clear focus on high quality.
- Ability to address testing in parallel with reporting.
- Comfortable dealing with customers at all levels.
INTERESTED? Please apply ASAP for further information, we are shortlisting applications and will be hiring very soon! Don't miss out on joining a company who reward their staff with a competitive salary alongside other benefits and a fantastic career progression path ahead!