CDI - 1200863_1662740362
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£800 - £850 per day
5 months ago
Job title: Senior Endpoint Security Architect
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Contract: 6 Months+
Rate: £800- £850 per day inside ir35
DV Security clearance is required for this role
The Senior Technical Architect (Endpoint Security) reports to the Principal Solutions Architect / Solution Owner and will provide strong subject matter knowledge within the component area of Endpoint Management, including but not limited to Device Encryption, Anti-Malware, Device and Application Control, event collection & monitoring and platform guidance methodologies.
Additionally, the Lead Infrastructure Engineer will provide capability and support to the maintenance of Microsoft Windows Servers and Desktop client Operating Systems and associated applications.
- Be responsible for all aspects of Endpoint Protection related designs and deployments across the projects enterprise systems
* Bring Strong subject matter knowledge in relation to EndPoint Protection / Security including but not limited to: Encryption techniques, Event monitoring, Anti-Malware and Endpoint protection software
* Ensure EndPoint security tools are maintained and updated (patched) in accordance with the project patching policy throughout the contractual period
- Author documentation (i.e. low-level designs, procedure and work instructions) and review/update in line with
* Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) or relevant demonstrable experience within the subject matter area field and strong background of Wintel support.
* Demonstrable subject matter knowledge in at least one of the core EndPoint Security products within the scope of the MM contract, i.e. Encryption techniques, Event monitoring, Anti-Malware & Endpoint Protection tooling.
* Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of current Microsoft Window Server and Desktop Operating systems, including but not limited to Window Server 2019 and Window 10 / 11.
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM/ITIL V3 Reference model
- A working knowledge of the management / fault rectification of recent product versions in relation to the subject matter field
* knowledge of VMware vSphere and associated technologies
* knowledge of automated virtual server deployments
* Experience of Microsoft EndPoint Configuration Manager (MECM); including building and deploying MECM and MDT packages using task sequences
- Familiarity with MOD and their design guidence and policies to align delivery with MOD Joint Service Publications (JSP) 440, 604, including Joining Rules.