City of London, London
almost 2 years ago
Senior FF & E Designer required to work for an internationally acclaimed
architecture and design studio in their lovely London studio.
Key responsibilities for the roles will be to ensure that the furniture, fittings and equipment requirements on all projects are sourced, ordered and delivered on time and within budget and to brief. Manage, mentor and develop in-house junior team members and work closely with all departments to ensure projects are delivered effectively and on time.
- Ability to lead at initial concept stage
- Create mood boards/layout plans, attend meetings and present to clients
- Work closely with all departments to prepare a full FF&E layout schedule
- Work closely with FF & E Director and Account Manager in preparing spreadsheets outlining all costs and budgets are improved
- Oversee purchase orders, specification sheets and control books for all requirements.
- Ability to negotiate, co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers to ensure that all specifications and deliveries are being met on time and on budget
- Offer solutions and alternatives as problems arise and seek approval from designers and client
- Ensure regular and open communication with internal and external teams and suppliers
- Co-ordinate receipt, delivery and installation of all FF&E
This is a fabulous opportunity for a Senior FF & E Designer with ambition and drive to join a leader in the Interior Architecture and Design sector working on some fantastic UK and international projects.