£40000 - £68000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Highways Engineer
Location: Warrington or Manchester
Up to £68,000 basic DOE
A leading engineering consultancy is looking for a Senior Highways Engineer to join their busy team with either Warrington or Manchester locations available.
This role offers the opportunity to lead highways designs, working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team for Strategic and Local Authority clients across the Northwest and UK. Responsible for the Highways design you'll be supported by junior members of staff who, in turn, you will develop and support.
- Leading technical delivery of highway engineering projects and key technical input into multi-disciplinary projects.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Development of a team of engineers, technicians and apprentices.
- Working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary global team, for delivery of projects.
- Support the business in winning work including representing the business at networking events, inputting into bids and tenders and establish, maintain and develop relationships with existing and prospective internal and external clients.
- BEng, MEng or MSc Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- IEng or CEng with a relevant professional institution (e.g., ICE or CIHT).
- Extensive experience of working with our key clients, e.g., Local Authorities, Highways England, Developers and/or major Contractors.
- Demonstrable experience of technical highways design, within multi-disciplinary schemes.
- Experience in highway alignment design including links and junctions.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.