CDI - 1200873_1662538609
Up to £700 per day
19 days ago
Job Title: Senior Information Risk Advisor
Location: Hampshire/Remote (3 days per week on site)
Contract: 6 Months+
Rate: £700 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required or this role
I am looking for a Senior Information Risk Advisor to provide support to manage and deliver cyber risk activities across a global infrastructure service for a client of mine who are a leading IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. Your role will involve:
- Conduct formal risk assessments and develop a secure by design approach that supports the service.
- Undertake security impact analysis of changes to the service.
- Author Security Risk Impact Assessments (including amending review cycle comments).
- Manage and maintain the Security Risk Register and the production of Residual Risk Statements.
- Engagement with the Customer SMEs to agree acceptable risk levels across the service that remain within the agreed risk envelope.
- Provide cyber risk advice to working groups.
- Enable an effective relationship between the security team and the wider programme to support the delivery of the project obligations.
- Experience in information risk management with broad exposure to security architecture in public sector IT.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and exploitation methods.
- Experience of common Risk Management Frameworks inc ISO27005, NIST RMF and their application.
- Understanding of security control frameworks inc NIST CSF, 800-53, ISO 27002
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this avert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829