£65000 - £70000 per annum
19 days ago
Senior Information Risk Advisor
+ Role Type: Permanent
+ Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working)
+ Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + £6k Car allowance + 10% bonus + 10% DV Bonus
+ Security Clearance: Must hold or be eligible for Security Clearance
* Must be a sole British National for this vacancy
- We are looking for a Senior Information Risk Advisor to provide support to manage and deliver cyber risk activities across a global infrastructure service. Your role will involve:
- Conduct formal risk assessments and develop a secure by design approach that supports the service.
- Undertake security impact analysis of changes to the service.
- Author Security Risk Impact Assessments (including amending review cycle comments).
- Manage and maintain the Security Risk Register and the production of Residual Risk Statements.
- Engagement with the Customer SMEs to agree acceptable risk levels across the service that remain within the agreed risk envelope.
- Provide cyber risk advice to working groups.
- Enable an effective relationship between the security team and the wider programme to support the delivery of the project obligations.
- Experience in information risk management with broad exposure to security architecture in public sector IT.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and exploitation methods.
- Experience of common Risk Management Frameworks inc ISO27005, NIST RMF and their application.
- Understanding of security control frameworks inc NIST CSF, 800-53, ISO 27002
- Effective inter-personal skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to work alone whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic team player with a proactive approach.