CDI - 1173090_1648243546
£48000 - £49000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job Role: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £48k plus 3% flex
Location: Salisbury (Hybrid working available - 3 days per week on site)
Vacancy Type: Permanant
Security Clearance: Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC security clearance for this role
The day job
You will cover both hardware and software support on a large and exciting secure site, as well as providing integration reports on new software and hardware entering the estate, and package and distribute software components to the Enterprise using Microsoft SCCM. This is one of our most prestigious defence secure customer sites, you will make a real difference.
- Microsoft SCCM administration to an advanced, professional level
- Administration of support queues - Incident and workload management Progress incidents and problems to their conclusion
- Report anomalies and bring up issues to Team Leader
- Provide third-line support to site teams and projects
- Writing, reviewing and maintaining processes and procedures
- Suggest improvements and innovations (CSI&I) that could assist introduce efficiencies into the environment
- Work with business and security frameworks (ITIL, JSP, IMM
You must have:
- Microsoft SCCM Administration - Software distribution, OS deployment and monthly Patches
- 3rd line experience within a customer - client side - support environment, and an appreciation of the impact of problems on the customer business.
- Documentation Skills, with the ability to produce end user documents, as well as operational procedure documentation for use by service desk personnel.
- Scripting - PowerShell, VBS etc.
- Software integration and compatibility testing, as well as operation build and modelling
- Able to efficiently support application packages
It would be great if you had
- Accreditation to technical level or equivalent essential (ex: MCSE) and accreditation in another technology area preferred
- Application virtualisation and sequencing such as APPV
- VDI Management and Support
- Endpoint device control (Ivanti)
- Secure remote access
- ITIL v3
Please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821 029 or 07766 512829 if you are interested