about 2 years ago
Senior Interior Designer required to join a superb practice of architects and designers that creates luxury retail environments for its clients
You will joining an international team that hails from all over the globe and be encouraged to add your own flavour and bring new ideas to the studio.
The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
- highly motivated interior designer with a passion for creating innovative retail and F&B for the luxury market
- strong understanding of retail design, detail & material specification
- high level of linguistic dexterity
- proven leadership skills; collaborating with and motivating team members
- large scale experiential design knowledge*
- project management and package leadership across concept, developed and technical design of projects
- develop designs according to client brief and expectation across design phases
- ensuring design intent is carried through on site (for relevant projects)
- Coordinating with sub-contractors where necessary
- Ensuring project deliverables are submitted on time and within scope
- managing efficiency of delivery content and design and drawing methods
- relevant BA (Hons) qualification or above
- advanced level skills in AutoCAD and Rhino (Revit also preferred)
- strong sketching ability
- excellent communication & presentation skills
- ability to work on and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to work to tight deadlines and work collaboratively under pressure
- Flexible working hours
- In house chef providing complimentary cooked lunches, 5 days a week (commencing end Jan 2019).
- Yoga & Pilates classes twice a week
- Personal fitness classes 2-3 times a week (times / days varies)
- Monthly life drawing classes held in the office.
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme following completion of probationary period.
- End of year bonuses are awarded performance based / pro-rata for time served at the Directors discretion (depending on economic success of the business in each calendar year)
- Annual salary reviews