City of London, London
almost 3 years ago
An agile practice of architects and designers that creates immersive, multi-sensory and seductive environments for its clients from the worlds of retail, restaurants and hotels, all sharing the desire to create spaces that are tactile, intimate and encourage interaction.
The team hails from all over the globe with each member adding their own flavor, acting and working, united by an appreciation for the finer things in life. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
- highly motivated interior designer with a passion for creating innovative retail and F&B for the luxury market
- strong understanding of retail design, detail & material specification
- high level of linguistic dexterity
- proven leadership skills; collaborating with and motivating team members
- large scale experiential design knowledge*
- project management and package leadership across concept, developed and technical design of projects
- develop designs according to client brief and expectation across design phases
- ensuring design intent is carried through on site (for relevant projects)
- Coordinating with sub-contractors where necessary
- Ensuring project deliverables are submitted on time and within scope
- managing efficiency of delivery content and design and drawing methods
- relevant BA (Hons) qualification or above
- advanced level skills in AutoCAD and Rhino (Revit also preferred)
- strong sketching ability
- excellent communication & presentation skills
- ability to work on and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to work to tight deadlines and work collaboratively under pressure
- Flexible working hours based on a 42.5 hr working week Monday to Friday (arrive between 8am & 9:30am - leave after 5:30pm).
- Inhouse chef providing complimentary cooked lunches, 5 days a week (commencing end Jan 2019).
- Yoga & Pilates classes twice a week
- Personal fitness classes 2-3 times a week (times / days varies)
- Monthly life drawing classes held in the office.
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme following completion of probationary period.
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays + Christmas Closure (typically an additional 5-6 days paid leave).
- End of year bonuses are awarded performance based / pro-rata for time served at the Directors discretion (depending on economic success of the business in each calendar year)
- Annual salary reviews