£90000 - £110000 per annum + 20% bonus, and £6600 Car Allowance
9 months ago
Senior Manager - Technology Transformation Consulting
Location - North London
Clearance - SC Cleared
Salary: £90,000 - 110,000 (depending on experience) + 20% Bonus, £6,600 Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy additional days), private medical (couple), life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund.
You will provide Business & Transformation, and Technology Consulting services directly to clients and in support of wider business. Our client have a strong background in helping their clients exploit and develop technology. As a result, they are widening the scope of their Technology consulting services and are looking to hire their next Senior Manager who will drive the development, win business and grow the consulting business into, initially focusing on MOD, Defence Industries and Aerospace.
You will have knowledge and experience of Secure ADS clients and have experience in areas that include applications, cloud and infrastructure transformation as well as wider elements of IT Transformation.
Your primary responsibility will be to drive growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to develop and grow an area of business, building on a foundation of excellent client backing and existing capabilities.
- Drive the business growth across Technology Transformation consultancy services
- As a Senior Manager you will 'think with' clients to identify, develop and gain consulting opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future.
- Define sufficient detail propositions (method statements, benefits, approaches, implementation plans, comms material)
- Support the wider sales and delivery of projects.
- Support the establishment with vision through participation in industry forums, events and social media.
- Support a consulting-led culture by embracing innovative, highly disruptive technologies that deliver new ways of working in a digital world
- Degree level education or equivalent in Business, Information Technology or Engineering (includes appropriate apprenticeships)
- Membership, or higher, of professional institution such as BCS, IET or MCA
Any questions please contact email@example.com