Senior Manufacturing Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer
£40,000 - £65,000
A world-renowned Renewable Energy company is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer and a Manufacturing Engineer. This role has come about due my client winning a new contract in China with a successful Manufacturing company. They offer fantastic opportunity to frequent trips to Asia and work for innovative forward-thinking company.
Responsibilities - Senior Manufacturing Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer - West Sussex
The role will be to build a strong technical relationship with the projects that are happening in Asia. You will focus on the development and delivery of volume production solutions and ensuring site to site process consistency.
Also provide engineering support during machine design, commissioning and initial product manufacturing campaigns, review process data to ensure operational consistency and provide support for investigations.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Working with stakeholders to develop and deliver Technology Transfer plans and successful process scale-up, securing stakeholder-buy-in; building ad-hoc teams to facilitate successful transfer.
- Responsible for achieving project milestones and deliverables to agreed timelines and budgets
- The role will involve working abroad for significant time periods of between 1 to 3 months at a time in Asia.
- Provide technical support and training of partner manufacturing personnel
- Technical oversight of documentation, reports and confidential information provided to OEM partners.
- Delivery and risk: Working with programme management to ensure technical and delivery risks are effectively managed.
Skills/Experience - Senior Manufacturing Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer - West Sussex
- Degree qualified (or equivalent experience) in relevant Engineering or Science based discipline with a minimum of 5 years industrial experience.
- Industrial process expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Heat treatment processes
- Screen printing
- Laser processing (drilling or welding)
- Fluid processing and deposition
- Ceramics processing
- Demonstrated experience of managing the development, implementation and validation of high throughput manufacturing equipment and process lines (preferably relating to above discipline).
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work regardless of demanding time constraints.
- Passionate and communicative with a strong sense of task-focus; able to connect the team with the goal.
- Insistent on rigour, understanding and unafraid to challenge the folklore whilst working in a very fast paced environment.
- Superior problem-solving skills addressing multi-part problems with high levels of uncertainty.
- A clear communicator at all levels with the ability to challenge and influence cross-functionality.
- Very strong interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with different kinds of communities with different norms and communication styles.
- Be able to speak one of the following fluently Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese
If you are interested in the above, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'