West Sussex, England
£38000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Material Controller
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
A global leader specialising in state-of-the-art protection systems for vehicles is seeking a Senior Materials Controller to be responsible for all material management, whilst making sure performance and key stakeholder relationships are maintained.
Responsibilities - Senior Material Controller
- Managing day to day supply chain activities
- Management of ERP - Demand and supply
- Supporting internal stakeholders e.g. outsource team
- Mentoring junior Material Controllers within the team
- Being able to step in for the Materials Manager upon there absence
- Ensuring non-conformance material procedure within the organisation
- Maintaining optimum inventory levels working in conjunction with the Production team
- Development of key strategies and procedures to support business objectives
- Utilisation of key skills such as negotiation and opportunity management within the organisation
Skills and Knowledge - Senior Material Controller
- CIPS certified or equivalent preferred.
- Extensive strategic sourcing experience
- Strong negotiation
- External and internal stakeholder management
- Multi-site purchasing experience
If you are interested in the position above, please 'APPLY NOW'