City of London, London
£49000 - £75000 per annum + Corporate Package
about 1 month ago
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Central London Location
A technically competent Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is required for an Engineering company who specialise in high pressure air technology having developed their own patent valve and forceflow range. Working on new programmes you will work closely with clients embedeed in the R&D team playing a key role generating design concepts with customer requirements and engineering specification, with a strong emphasis on engineering principals with high competency in the understanding of mathematics and physics in the design process. It also requires the production of commercially viable product definition information and modelling including 3D models, detail, and assembly engineering drawings.
Working for an innovative company who are growing their UK entity you will enjoy job satisfaction as you are challenged in a professional but highly rewarding environment. You will also be offered the opportunity to develop your commercial acumen - a key element when working in partnership with a host of global clients.
Required Experience includes:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree Accredited by IMechE.
- Experience in design software including 3D CAD modelling.
- Several years of experience gained ideally in the Aerospace / Defence sector or other safety-critical environments.
- Knowledge of finite element techniques / hand caluclations and validate FE analysis
- GD&T to ASME and associated standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an employer who pride themselves on the products they produce and the reputation they have forged in the market.