Role: Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Location: Central London
Date: Immediate Start
Reporting to: Director on a day to day basis and on occasion the Senior Partner
I have been approached by a leading and very busy Building Services Design Consultancy based in London, who due to expansion and an influx of work is looking to take on a good Mechanical Design Engineer. They need someone who can come in and manage projects and have the confidence and the relevant knowledge to deal with clients and on-site engineers.
Qualifications and Skillset:
As a Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services) you must have all necessary skills and experience to achieve high standards in all you work:
- Must have a HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum 6 years' experience working as an Mechanical (Building Services) Design Engineer
- Relevant experience on a range of projects within the UK and Abroad
- Working knowledge of all up to date British Standards
- Hevacomp/IES Proficiency and Project Experience
- Confident of and have a Natural Grasp of Engineering Concepts
- Chartered Engineer (Beneficial, but not necessary)
- Some knowledge of Sustainability
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are essential.
This opportunity offers a Competitive Remuneration Package, which is dependent on Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
For more information in regard to the role above please feel free to give Matt Baker a call on 01737 824 897 or via email@example.com