£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Role - Senior Mechanical Engineer
Locations - Guildford, Surrey
Rates - £45,000 - £55,000 ( potentially negotiable )
Duration - Permanent
Due to success and business growth a multinational Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical company require a Senior Mechanical Engineer to both lead a team and play a hands on role in the production of drawings for the installation of mechanical equipment and systems to a new R&D and manufacturing facility
- Assess existing facility from a Mechanical perspective for condition and capability
- Define requirements for piping , storage , process control , instrumentation etc.
- Provide Mechanical Engineering input to design of systems and equipment
- Provide design overview of electrical engineering , procurement and construction elements
- Assist with test , commissioning and start-up and optimisation of facility
- Provide mechanical support to operations and maintenance process development
- Support with Safety / Hazard identification and mitigation
- Conduct feasibility studies to establish optimum infrastructure/equipment
- Collaborate with Planning / Control , Procurement / Supply Chain etc.
Skills and Experience
- Science / Engineering Degree (or equivalent qualification / experience )
- Extensive experience in Industrial Design and Maintenance
- Well versed in working collaboratively with project teams to manage project size , scope and budgets
- Experience working in highly technical / complex facilities engineering environments. Strong in one or more of : project , Process , instrumentation , electric , civil engineering )
- AUTOCAD capability
- Mechanical construction cost estimating ability
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in an exciting project developing a high- tech facility for this multinational business . If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role then please APPLY NOW!!