£50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Package
about 1 year ago
Senior Network & Security Engineer - Remote Working
Company based on Surrey boarders but offers remote working
Technical Skills: Network / Network Security / CCNA / IP / LAN / WAN / CISCO / Checkpoint / Juniper / Firewalls
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Snr Network Engineer with experience in network security to join a highly successful Engineering company, assisting in directing and supporting the future of their networks by making significant contributions to the performance, security and reliability of the internal network and implementations of continuous improvement projects.
You will be a member of a talented and experienced team, with a multitude of specialisms designing and implementing secure network solutions for their customers base.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementing secure solutions for customers. Encompassing change preparation (interpretation and validating designs working with customers), populating configuration templates, building change, testing scripts and deployment run books based on design, configuration and deployment of routers, switches and firewalls.
- Supporting consultants on larger projects. Working on solution designs, implementations and audits.
- Developing network and firewall designs based on sales proposals following best practices.
- Contribute to the knowledge resource, developing tool sets, guides and processes to improve the effectiveness of the team.
You will be able to showcase the following skills / attributes:
- IP networking and routing protocols / Unified communications technologies / Network monitoring solutions
- Understanding of general network concepts, operation and network security (essential).
- Solid Cisco switch and router experience (essential).
- Cisco ASA, FirePOWER, CheckPoint and/or Palo Alto firewalls (at least 1 essential).
- Cisco CCNA Security; Checkpoint SA or Palo Alto ACE.
- Implementation of N&S on VMWare VSphere and VCenter.
- Cisco Wi-Fi.
- SolarWinds network monitoring.
You will be a competent and rounded Network Engineer who is looking to work for an ever advancing leading organisation. For more information please send through your cv