CDI - 1201222_1667298004
£750 - £800 per day
3 months ago
Job title: Network Architect
Contract: 6 Months+
Rate: £750 - £800 per day inside ir35
DV Clearance is required for this role
I am working with one of the leading IT Systems Integrators within the UK defence and central government sector, looking to grow their secure infrastructure team for a newly won 9-year programme!
I am looking for a Network Architect to assist the delivery of a viable, secure network as described by the Principal Solutions Architect that meets the client requirements and is capable of being effectively managed in service.
* Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
* Responsible for ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to during all phases of project delivery.
* Provide design and technical SME input to appropriate levels to supplement internal skills (e.g. when new technologies are being investigated).
* Provide an escalation point for networking design related issues within the project.
* Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy in the area of networking and network security.
1. Good knowledge of core Cisco Networking technologies covering switching, routing, Unified Communications, LAN / WAN capabilities, subnetting, VRF
(and other routing encapsulations), GRE tunnels and securing Cisco networking devices.
2. Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems.
3. Firewall Configuration and Management.
4. Experience in the design of cross-domain solutions (CSD), including diodes, packet inspection and other similar technologies.
5. Experience of building automated deployment of network configurations.
1. IT Security Solutions (Policy Based, Physical, Environment Hardening & Software) & Provisioning and Implementation
2. Security monitoring platforms such as SEIM
3. Endpoint Management (Device Control, Data Protection, Application Control etc.)
4. Microsoft Infrastructure covering Windows Server 2016 / 2022 administration, Active Directory design , MECM / SCOM deployment
5. Experience of WAN technologies such as high-grade IP encryption devices
6. VMware-based virtual networking
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to his advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829