Senior Network Engineer
Salary: To £46,000 + Excellent Benefits
I am looking for an advanced all round network engineer to play a key role in the delivery of network design projects to enterprise scale clients.
## Please note that this is an SC Cleared role ##
Working alongside a team of specialised network engineers, you will provide subject matter expertise across the companies core Data network providing advanced support and executing project requirements as requested. You will have national coverage and provide advise and recommendations to improve the overall network across Cisco data, Juniper wireless, firewalls and microsoft Azure solutions.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate experience in the following:
* Medium to large Enterprise environment
* Senior level data networking experience across Cisco, HP and/or Juniper
* Skills across Cisco Routing & Switching network equipment and specific protocols relating to BGP and OSPF
* Configuration and monitoring of WAN links (MPLS, IPSEC, VPN)
* Both level 3 administration, project design knowledge and consultation across data routing and switching
* Security related firewall experience - Checkpoint, F5, Palo Alto and associated load balancing skills
* Experience with cloud hosted deployment with microsoft azure highly desirable
* Industry certifications favourable - CCNP, JNCP, CCIE, MCSE
What's On Offer
On offer is a fantastic position with an industry leader. With a strong retention rate, this organisation puts their employees first and offer all the associated benefits commensurate with an employer of choice!
Send me your CV now and I will call to discuss this role and your situation in more depth