West Sussex, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Principal Scientist
£50,000 - £70,000
A world-renowned company in the Renewable energy sector are looking for a Senior Principal Scientist. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that manufactures world-class technology and be involved in a range of complex advanced engineering projects.
The role will oversee the systematic documentation, validation and transfer of the detailed specifications required for high volume manufacture, drawing on expertise from across the company.
The Role - Senior Principal Scientist - West Sussex
- Working with stakeholders to develop technology specification plans, Technology Transfer plans, securing stakeholder-buy-in; building ad-hoc teams to facilitate successful transfer.
- Provide technical support and training of partner personnel as needed
- Technical oversight of documentation, reports and confidential information provided to OEM partners.
- Manage IP- track IP space, release of existing IP, creation new IP and support patent process.
- Delivery and Risk: Working with programme management to ensure technical and delivery risks are effectively managed.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience - Senior Scientist - Materials Process Development - West Sussex
- Bright, curious, courageous and highly technical
- Masters or Ph.D in Materials, Chemical engineering, Chemistry or related field with strong industrial experience in a high tech industrial environment
- Experience in product development and customer interface
- Experience will likely have been gained in a high-tech start-up or other highly innovative business which required the individual to manage multiple streams of work and delivery regardless of tough time constraints or seeming impossibility of the tasks.
- An inspiring leader with a "captain on the pitch" rather than "manager" style: great at being able to get stuff done and helping others do the same.
- Passionate and communicative with a strong sense of task-focus; able to connect the team with the goal.
- Insistent on rigour, understanding and unafraid to challenge the folklore whilst working in a very fast paced environment.
- A clear communicator at all levels with the ability to challenge and influence cross-functionality.
- Superior problem-solving skills addressing multi-part problems with high levels of uncertainty
- Very strong interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with different kinds of communities with different norms and communication styles
- Comfort with communicating with and influencing senior stakeholders
If you interested in this role and fit the skill set, then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'