£55000 - £65000 per annum + pension, cash health plan
about 1 year ago
Senior Programme Manager
Based in Uxbridge
£55,000 - £65,000 basic salary + benefits
A leading aerospace engineering organisation are looking for an experience Senior Programme Manager to join their vibrant team in Denham and assist with the management of a range of upcoming projects.
In this role, you'll play a pivotal part in assigned projects with specific responsibility for providing control and co-ordination of agreed programmes of work and reporting on the progress of technical, engineering and associated activities of assigned projects.
As a Senior Programme Manager, you will oversee and guide the work of administrative and technical personnel assigned to specific projects when required.
- Establish Project Plans by creating and maintaining a Programme incorporating a clear and concise Work Breakdown Structure.
- Initiate Internal Works Orders so that work orders are communicated to relevant departments and appropriate resources are allocated and managed efficiently.
- Develop and maintain a risk register in respect of assigned projects.
- Monitor and control costs of assigned projects
- Liaise with subcontractors to ensure they're receiving technical and schedule information, as well as managing the subcontractor interface with other departments, such as Design, Purchasing, Sales and Systems Engineering so that subcontractors can effectively support programme needs.
- Coordinate the development of test and evaluation programmes by identifying hardware and resource demand, provisioning hardware and providing programmatic guidance and support.
- Produce progress reports for management and/or customers.
- Assist and support the preparation of commercial proposal submissions so that realistic costs and time frames are reflected accordingly.
- Degree or relevant qualification in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Strong project management experience with knowledge and understanding of engineering disciplines i.e. design/test/manufacturing, ideally within Aerospace or Defence.
- Strong planning, administration, organisation and communication skills demonstrated in a project management environment.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel and Project)
- Willing to travel
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.