West Sussex, England
£50000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Project Manager
Based in West Sussex
£50,000 - £75,000
A global leader in Engineering/manufacturing sector are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Engineer to focus on delivering projects through the company worldwide. You will be providing essential support in the resourcing and planning of current and future projects.
The role - Senior Project Manager - West Sussex
- Manage a project office in order to highlight and address misalignments across projects or functional operations.
- Lead project office team, which may include nominated staff from key functions, operating as link personnel.
- Provide resource and capability assessments with respect to potential future projects/programmes.
- Report to the Executive Team on project deliverables and scheduling.
- Specify, monitor and control project budgets providing reports and justifications where necessary.
- Identify and report on all key project level risks and mitigating actions.
Experience and skills - Senior Project Manager - West Sussex
- Experience in producing Leadership skills across all areas of the business and ability to ensure projects are conducted on time and are a success.
- Experience of managing complex cross-functional programmes with significant business and commercial risk.
- Experienced in product development with 'Hi-Tech products', trial and launch phases.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible in addressing issues, pragmatic and approachable.
- Confident and able to work under pressure.
If this role suits your skill set and you are looking for a new challenge please 'APPLY NOW'