Pension & Benefits
4 months ago
Senior Project Manager
DV Cleared or eligible and willing to undergo a Developed Vetting
Perm Full time + Pension and Benefits
Basingstoke or Bracknell
My client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our established Project Management Team and contribute to new business opportunities, responding to Customer PQQs, RFPs and ITTs. Your role will involve requirements analysis, project design and planning, stakeholder management, proposal writing and a thorough understanding of the entire project lifecycle.
The Senior Project Manager role will involve:
- Requirements analysis
- Project design and planning
- Stakeholder management
- Proposal writing and a thorough understanding of the entire project lifecycle
- Capable of engaging at all levels on the topics of security (data protection, secure locations, protective marking, CIA etc.)
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Candidates to have a working knowledge of delivering projects and solutions in secure environments that meets legislative constraints, the client's policies, Government standards or NCSC guidance.
- Candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills, adept at articulating complex material in a simple manner to ensure the message is effectively and accurately received and understood by the audience.
- Candidates should have the skills needed to understand the political, cultural and organisational structures of a business and be confident in business or requirements analysis, benefits identification and value proposition development in order to write compelling proposals.
- Project Management
- Business Risk Management
- Thinking analytically and strategically
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Ideally candidates will have experience of a large/complex projects with multiple deliveries at size and scale, hopefully across multiple delivery disciplines (hardware, software, networks, or transition and transformation).
- Candidates should have experience of multiple delivery methods - skilled in both traditional Waterfall planning/delivery and with relevant and up to date experience of using Agile/SAFe delivery or Hybrid techniques, with experience of delivering singl complex projects of more than £1m in value.