£45000 - £55000 per annum + Srong corporate pacakage
about 2 years ago
Senior Project Manager
We're currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Engineering and Aerospace business who are in the market for a Senior Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to add real value and play a key role within the continued success of the organisation. Working on multi million pound projects from concept through to delivery you will be comfortable dealing with both recognisable clients and senior stakeholders as well as internal teams. Within this position you'll be responsible for providing the control and co-ordination of projects and reporting on the progress of technical, engineering and associated activities of assigned projects.
- Create and maintain a Project work breakdown structure
- Monitor and control cost of assigned Projects
- Initiate internal work orders
- Maintain a risk register to ensure that delays, fullbacks, cost overruns are identified and minimised
- Submit progress reports for management
- Liaise with subcontractors
- Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace
- Previous Project Management experience with an understanding of Engineering disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and Analysis skills
Due to exciting growth plans for 2019 we have 3 Senior Project Manager positions available. Interview slots have already been confirmed with the client so please send your CV ASAP to avoid missing out on a truly fantastic opportunity.