£30000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Senior Quality Engineer
Based in Hereford
£30,000 - £45,000
I have a new opportunity in a market leading RF Electronics organisation that has over 20 years' experience in the RF, Microwave and satellite communications industry as a Senior Quality Engineer.
The role would be to work as part of the operations team, maintaining and improving the ISO standard as well as improving QC and QA systems and processes.
Responsibilities - Senior Quality Engineer - Hereford
- To lead, maintain and improve the company's Quality standards
- To comply with ISO9001
- To implement QA and QC processes and procedures and ensure they are in line with the statutory, regulatory and company's requirements.
- You will be guiding teams in identifying Root cause and corrective and preventative actions.
- You will be dealing with non- conforming products and monitoring the supplier quality
- To carry out internal audits
- Work with the Production Process Engineering team to train staff in manufacturing process and look for areas to improve in.
Experience/Skills - Senior Quality Engineer - Hereford
- Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience
- Strong experience in quality improvement
- Experience with ISO9001 within an electronic industry
- Able to undertake internal and external audits
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with customer experience
If you are interested in this exciting role and want to work with the newest technologies in the industry, please do not hesitate and "APPLY NOW"