City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission, Pension, Benefits
4 months ago
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary c. £45,000 - £55,000
2021 is proving to be an incredible year in our industry and Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. have ambitious plans as we continue to see growth across all areas of our organisation.
We are seeking a successful Senior Recruitment Consultant with an established background in contract recruitment to join The JM Group, a leading IT, Change, and Digital Transformation Recruitment firm with over 30 years of industry experience.
You will be compensated with an industry-leading, uncapped remuneration package as well as an earnings guarantee to help facilitate joining the organisation.
You will join a warm desk with access to live contract vacancies to enable you to quickly build a significant contract book whilst playing a key role within a top-performing contract recruitment team.
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., you will enjoy a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary
- Uncapped, no threshold commission scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential with clear promotion targets at all levels
- Innovative learning and development offering
- Annual President Club trips and Top Performer incentives
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives
- Annual summer and winter parties - when COVID-19 allows!
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Dog-friendly offices
- Season ticket loans
A comprehensive wellness package including;
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing strong commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Placing candidates in contract and interim roles within the IT industry
- Leveraging existing relationships to uncover and win contract business
- Generating new business with existing clients and prospects
- Managing and growing a contract book of placed candidates and a strong network of contract candidates
- Initiating cross-selling opportunities with other brands in the Staffing 360 organization.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will have experience of:
- Consolidated experience as a 360 recruiter with a demonstrable background in securing new business and managing a contract desk.
- Existing experience in the IT industry, with a focus on interim and contract hires
- A track record of consistently delivering set GP targets or working to objectives
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Leadership example for junior members of the team