PMC - 001_1662721699
£38000 - £48000 per annum + Commission, Pension, Medical
22 days ago
We are hiring a successful Senior Recruitment Consultant with an established background in contract recruitment to join The JM Longbridge Group, a leading IT, Change, and Digital Transformation Recruitment firm with over 30 years of industry experience.
You will be compensated with an industry-leading salary, an uncapped commission scheme, and an earnings guarantee to help facilitate joining the organisation.
You will have a HOT desk with live contract vacancies and a running contract book that will enable you to grow and progress your career rapidly.
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., you will enjoy a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary
- Uncapped, no threshold commission scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential with clear promotion targets at all levels
- Innovative learning and development offering
- Annual President Club trips and Top Performer incentives
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives
- Annual summer and winter parties
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
A comprehensive wellness package that includes;
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing strong commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Placing candidates in contract and interim roles within the IT industry
- Leveraging existing relationships to uncover and win contract business
- Generating new business with existing clients and prospects
- Managing and growing a contract book of placed candidates and a strong network of contract candidates
- Initiating cross-selling opportunities with other brands in the Staffing 360 organization.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will have experience of:
- Consolidated experience as a 360 recruiter with a demonstrable background in securing new business and managing a contract desk.
- Existing experience in the IT industry, with a focus on interim and contract hires
- A track record of consistently delivering set GP targets or working to objectives
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Leadership example for junior members of the team