Up to £23917 per annum + Various Discounts. Life Assurance
21 days ago
Support Workers are needed now more than ever and our client in Bicester is looking for new members of staff to expand their team. This is a permanent role with opportunity to grow within the company.
There is huge opportunity here for training and further qualifications! This is a role for someone looking to grow their career.
On a day to day basis you'lll be working day shifts with the occasional sleep in. You'll working alongside children with Emotional and Behavioural Disorders
- This is a full time, permanent role which involved weekends
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards your NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care is essential
- Experience working with children is essential
- We need someone with a flexible, positive and can do attitude they will bring into the home
- You''ll be expected t shift lead and work alongside a team of support workers to make sure all safety procedures are followed in the home on a day to day basis - creating a home which is as safe as can possibly be for the children
- Enforcing a positive, hardworking attitude throughout the home so the best possible outcome is always achieved for the children and young people. You'll be expected to work alongside managers and external stakeholders whilst motivating the team
- Work closely with the children and young people living in this home to encourage, support and motivate them to express their feelings and themselves, make choices and work on living as independently as possible
- The home has a specifically designed, child centres professional care service which addresses the needs of each child or young person living in this establishement - you will be working around it and supporting it
- Support children and young people with moderate to severe learning and physical disabilities and additional complex needs to ensure the best outcomes for the young people are reached.
Now what is in it for you?!
£23,917 per annum
£33 per sleep in + more over time available - 40 hours per work
Holiday - 28 days plus bank holidays
Further training and qualifications provided for career progression
Career progression is very supported and encouraged with this organisation- they will help you work up the career ladder within the company
Apply directly for a phone call with one of our consultants to discuss this role in more details.
Best of luck!