Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
about 2 years ago
Senior SOC Analyst (Permanent)
Basingstoke based Senior SOC Analyst role
Fantastic Benefits package
Great Career Progression opportunities
Must be eligible and willing to gain DV Clearance.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
The SOC Analyst is responsible for monitoring, detecting, reporting, auditing and escalation of events captured via the organisation's security products, network devices, end-user devices, and systems. This role requires coverage five days a week between the hours of 8:30-17:00 each day. You will have at least 2 years commercial work experience in a similar role.
* Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
* Holistic Network, Server and Endpoint Forensics
* Proactive Vulnerability Intelligence
* Holistic Multi-Vector Machine Analytics
* Countermeasure deployment coordination and incident response
* Compliance orientated monitoring
* Response and Learning from prior security incidents using preventive control
* TCP/IP Protocols (Desirable)
* Wireshark Packet Analysis (Desirable)
* Windows Server 2008 R2
* LogRhythm SIEM (Desirable)
* Incident Management processes
* Vulnerability/Patch Management processes
* DNS, DHCP, Routing
* Cisco ASA Firewalls (Desirable)
Please note: This role requires candidates to go through Developed Vetting Clearance.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply and we can get the ball rolling from there.