Senior Software Architect
Company: World-Class IT Consultancy
Salary: To £75,000 + flexible benefits package.
Senior Software Architect: You will be responsible for supporting the creation of a software centre of excellence, focusing on R&D and Innovation using leading software development frameworks with a bias towards Open Source and Open Standards. You will work with a range of technologies to deliver innovative solutions in an Agile innovation lab environment.
You should preferably hold SC clearance for this role or be eligible for clearance.
You will join a leading technology consultancy with a global workforce and multi billion pound revenues. They have over 50 years experience delivering cutting-edge IT products, services, solutions and support around the globe and proven expertise in driving digital transformation programmes.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of the latest developments and future strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of associated software engineering tools, techniques, methods
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Lead or Senior Software Engineer on large or complex software engineering programmes / projects with multiple software development teams.
- Project / team leadership of multiple software development teams.
- Java, JS, Scala, C# & Python is required.
- Reactive Programming
- Experience of Spark
- Knowledge of and applied experience of developing Microservices, Containers, AKKA Actor Model, Spring Cloud/Boot frameworks and deployment methodologies in Public Cloud and Private Cloud environments.
- CI/CD tools Docker/BitBucket/GIT
- Experience of Blockchain technologies and development of Blockchain applications using Hyperledger Fabric or other platforms.
- Experience of using database technologies: Cassandra/MongoDB/Hadoop
- Experience of Distributed Application Development
- Restful API Development using Swagger
- Authentication technologies OAuth/SAML
- Cryptography techniques and standards
- Experience of AI algorithms & ML Libraries
- Data Science tools
Blue chip flexible benefits package.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth