£35000 - £50000 per annum + + excellent bens.
about 2 years ago
Senior Software Developer
Industry: Aerospace, Defence, Information Communications, Security
As part of Aerospace, Defence, Security and Technology team, you'll keep people connected, critical businesses running and advanced communication networks safe.
Join our Software Development and Engineering team and you'll work with the finest minds on some of the most challenging engineering projects of our time. Our award-winning team push the boundaries to deliver amazing solutions which meet the constantly evolving needs of our clients across a wide-range of markets on a global scale.
If you're a talented Software Engineer who pushes the boundaries and enjoys an exciting and fast paced environment we can offer you the chance to gain valuable experience and a competitive package to match. If you want to enjoy a rewarding future in Advanced Engineering and Technology, where we support creativity through cutting edge technology innovation projects - join us.
You will get involved across the entire Software Development Lifecycle, developing, delivering and supporting a number of cutting edge and bespoke solutions for our clients across varied domains and verticals.
The right candidates will need to demonstrate a desire to be challenged and to contribute towards the success and growth of the business. In return we can offer a challenging and rewarding role, career development, training, an empowered and supportive working environment and competitive reward package.
The successful candidate will have:
* a degree (min 2:1), (Computer Science or Mathematics preferred); or equivalent experience
* ability to perform and deliver allocated project tasks, to quality, time and budget requirements, as directed by Technical Lead;
* excellent communication in the English language, both written and verbal, and with colleagues and clients;
* experience in documenting agreed solutions according to project standards;
* experience in supporting the deployment of the solution, including preparation and delivery of analysis, demonstrations, workshops, training and documentation.
Desirable attributes include:
* understanding of developing WinForms applications;
* understanding of developing OO applications;
* knowledge of SQL
* Experience of using 3rd party frameworks such as Spring and Nhibernate.
* Experience of developing WCF services.
* Experience of developing ASP.NET applications.
* Experience of developing MVC applications.
* 2 - 3 years experience preferred
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.